vrijdag 23 augustus 2013

Autumn/Winter 2013 Trends

Hi guys, I'm so sorry I didn't post anything the last few weeks! I should have but I was extremely buizzy and I was on holiday. I will post something about that too soon! Sooo as most of you probably already noticed the autumn and winter collections are in the stores! Wich makes me very excited. I loveeee finding out about all the new trends and collections. That's why I made you a list with the trends I really like his autumn. Let's starts:

Oversized
We already knew this trend but it's also coming back this upcoming season. I really like it. It's really cozy and warm. I like it if I can drown in a nice and big sweater.

 

Plaid Shirts
Yes think of Scottish plaidprints.They have to be oversized though. I like to wear them with the front tugged into my jeans and a pair of allstars. Just to give you a comfy tomboyish look.

 


Minimalism
I like this trend because it's simple. Think of black, white and grey simple items. It may sound boring but I think it could be really chic and also comfy. Combine black, white and grey plain shirts and a pair of black jeans with some boots or allstars or even heels.



Okay so those tree are the tree main trends I will be enjoying this season.

Lots of Love, Rosa




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten